Monday, November 30, 2009

SOOOOOO BEHIND!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

WEll!! I am completely behind, especially on this blog! No excuses except for the fact that I've abandoned it completely for the past couple weeks. Im also behind on my final animation project :( so much going on and so little time. I had this entire weekend to work on stuff, well, a few hours outside of black friday weekend at American Eagle. However, I chose to relax instead of working on my project! And although Im sure I need this relaxation, I really don't have time for it and I suffer when I do relax. But I've found sleep to be soooo tempting at any moment that I take a break. And I also find that I sleep instead of having a social life! lol. I know Im not the only one, but I feel guilty at times that I abandon my friends. Oh well, school and work comes first. It will pay off in the end. Oh, Did I mention that I also have to redo my first flash animation and finish my website! blah! well, off to work i go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment